Duration: 1 Day
Highlights: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Brasov
Price for groups of two people: € 160 / personBook this tour
Bucharest Day Tour to Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Brasov
Full itinerary and description
To begin this day tour from Bucharest, your tour guide will pick you up at 8:30 at the meeting point for this and after a panoramic tour of Bucharest you will depart north to Sinaia, one of the well-known Carpathian Mountains resorts. You will visit here the royal residence of King Charles I of Romania, the Peleș Castle and its gardens. Built in 1883, Peleș Castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture.
Bucharest day tour to Peles Castle
After a scenic drive through the mountains you will reach Bran village, notorious for Bran Castle, also known as the Dracula Castle. Have a tour of the Bran Castle.
You can indulge yourself cheese tasting and take lunch near the castle. Continue your trip to Brașov where during a short walk you are going to see how a typical Transylvanian old city looked like.
Brasov: View to the Tampa Mountain
In the evening you will return to Bucharest where you will be dropped-off to your hotel.
Price and inclusions
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people|
Included in the price:
- Hotel pick-up and Drop-off;
- Transport by modern car with climate control;
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks available in the car;
- Licensed English speaking guide who will drive and accompany you on the tour;
- Standard admission fees to attractions stated in the itinerary;
- Gas, parking and road fees;
Not included in the price:
- Flight tickets;
- Meals & alcoholic beverages;
- Photo & video fees at the visited sites;
- Medical insurance.
Bucharest day tour map
Not decided? Let’s plan your trip together!